Land in Mumbai from your destination. Transfer to ITC Maratha Hotel. Flight to Jabalpur in the afternoon. Travel towards Bandhavgarh @3 hours drive from Jabalpur. Reach Bandhav Vilas lodge for Dinner. Overnight at Bandhavgarh Lodge. (You can land in Mumbai anytime after 3 pm on 23 May)
Early morning @(5.30 – 11am) drive to the forest of Bandhavgarh. Here you will have good chances of seeing Tigers, Leopards, Sloth Bear, Wild Elephants along with a variety of other mammals and birds. Bandhavgarh has one of the highest densities of Tigers in the Wild. Enjoy your packed breakfast inside the park. Back to the lodge by 11.15 am. Rest and relax your afternoon at the lodge. Proceed for the afternoon drive after lunch (@4 – 7pm). Back to the lodge by 7.15 pm. Dinner and overnight at lodge.
Early morning @(5.30 – 11am) drive at Kanha. Here you will have good chances of seeing Tigers, Leopards, Sloth Bear, Wild Dogs along with a variety of other mammals and birds. Kanha is famous for a unique swamp deer species- Barasingha . Enjoy your packed breakfast inside the park. Back to the lodge by 11.15 am. Rest and relax your afternoon at the lodge. Proceed for the afternoon drive after lunch (@4 – 7pm). Back to the lodge by 7.15 pm. Dinner and overnight at lodge.
Last morning drive at Kanha and check out Kanha Lodge after lunch. Travel to Jalabpur / Nagpur from where you will take the flight to Mumbai. Reach Mumbai @ 8pm.
Cost of the Tour
5000 $ (USD) Single Supplement,
6000 $ for 2 guests (Double / Twin sharing)
1) Accommodation with all Meals in Bandhavgarh (5 nights) and Kanha (3 nights)
2) 1 Night accommodation (Breakfast only) In Mumbai
3) Economy class airfare with excess baggage of 5kg (Total 20kg check-in + 7 kg cabin luggage ) for all domestic flights
4) All airport and Forest transfers in an Air Conditioned cab.
5) 18 Safari drives to the best sighting zones of the park. (Maximum 4 guests in 1 vehicle)
6) Bottled Drinking water during transfers and Safari.
1) All International flights and Visa. Travel Insurance
2) Tips, Laundry, Personal expenses
3) Anything not mentioned in “Includes”.
Safari permits and Lodge/Hotels bookings are subject to availability. We would suggest you to book the tour by 15 December 2022.
In case the lodge/hotel is full, a similar category lodge will be booked after informing you.
The exact timing of the internal flights will be informed closer to the tour date.
50 % payment is necessary for Booking / Confirming the tour.
A 1 Day trip to the Taj Mahal can be arranged at extra costs. In that case, the city of arrival would be New Delhi.
There may be changes in the itinerary on the first and last day depending on the time of your international flights.