Wild India (Kanha – Bandhavgarh)
Bandhavgarh National Park is one of the most popular national parks in the World. The density of the tiger population at Bandhavgarh is one of the highest known in India. This forest has produced many famous Tigers like “Charger” and “Sita” (Documentaries based on them are often aired on National Geographic).
Kanha, also located in the Central Indian state of Madhya Pradesh is an evergreen forest with picturesque landscapes. Apart from the Keystone Species, The Bengal Tiger, these forests are home to other mammals including the Indian Leopard, Wild Dogs (Indian Dhole), Sloth Bear, Gaur (Bison), Nilgai (Blue Bull), Jackal, Small Indian Civet, Jungle Cats, Sambar Deer, Spotted and Barking Deer etc. Kanha is famous for a very rare and endangered swamp deer species called “Barasingha” and also the Indian Vulture. Apart from these there are various reptiles and over 250 species of Birds.
Get a chance of a lifetime to Experience this Adventure with Blue Planet Wild Tours.
Cost of Tour
$6500 (for 2 people)
$8600 (for 2 people)
Contact Us for Special Discount for Groups above 8 people
1) Accommodation for 2 people as per selected category.
2) Meals mentioned as per Itinerary.
3) All transport using Air Conditioned Toyota Innova vehicles.
4) Entry fees, Gypsy Charges, Camera Charges and Guide Fees for the jungle safaris.
5) Bottled Drinking water during Safaris and Transport by vehicle.
6) All Government Taxes.
7) Economy class Airfare from New Delhi – Nagpur and Jabalpur – New DELHI.
1) International airfare and Visa
2) Any kind of personal expenses, extra meals, drinks (alcohol, aerated beverages etc.)
3) Travel Insurance
4) Anything not mentioned under the category ‘’Package Inclusions’’.
- Flight and Jungle Safari tickets are subject to availability. We would suggest you to book the Tour 5-6 months before the commencement of the tour.
- Hotel and resort Bookings are subject to availability. In case the lodge/hotels are full, a similar category lodge/hotel will be booked after informing you.
- A 1 Day trip to the Taj Mahal can be organised along with this trip at extra cost.
- These rates are applicable from October 2019 to June 2020.